Trinity Technologies, South Sudan has obtained the license to be Technology Provider as well as the host for the Mobile Wallet solution. This implementation is live and undergoing various integrations with Banks, Telco, NGO etc.
South Sudan being a new country, its technology ecosystem is still not full scale. Most of the customers require USSD as the primary channel. This required partnership & integration with Telco to provide USSD services. Due to regulation process, customers had to be onboarded by Agents after verifying & uploading the KYC of customers. Merchants required facility to transfer money from their wallet to Bank a/c to use cash for their other needs.
- Created multiple channel delivery such as USSD, GPRS. Partial offline customer onboarding to beat internet unavailability challenges.
- Created a powerful middleware back-end system for customer on-boarding and transaction operations. This has dedicated integration layer to connect to various other VAS & Banking systems. System can support multiple currency.
- Created Agents hierarchy for business management & Merchant leg to enable small ticket payments such as Top-up, Sale, auto/bus ticket payments.
- Business Hierarchy helped monitor, manage and scale business by acquiring more agents faster.
- More citizens participated due to USSD channel availability into the financial eco system
- Offer multiple services under single system through integration with banks and VAS providers
- USSD, Android, iOS
- Spring boot, JPA/ Hibernet, Angular
- JASPER – Reports
- 3DES, RSA/AES – Encryptions