A Little World has an impressive track record of creating commercially viable innovative technology solutions and delivering multiple financial services at the lowest cost through mainstream financial institutions
- To include ~ 70% of India’s unbanked population into the banking eco-system.
- Lack of last mile connectivity.
- Banks do not have the investment to open rural branches and sustain
- Implemented Financial Inclusion system in 2006 (Enrolment and Transaction modules).
- Enrolment using mobile/card application and biometric capturing devices.
- Rendered transactions synonymous to ATM through Agents/POS in rural areas.
- Enabled banking application on Mobile POS & Web.
- Utilized niche technologies including NFC.
- Banks quickly extended its services to the unbanked customers through Business Correspondent model and technology adaptation.
- Introduced remote delivery of banking services.
- 12 million+ customers enrolled in to the financial ecosystem till date.
- 15,000 agents performing transactions
- Reduced operational cost with minimal infrastructure.
- System used by multiple Banks in India.
- Card & Card-less transactions ensuring online/offline compatibility
- J2ME, Android
- J2EE, Spring, Hibernet, JSP
- JASPER – Reports
- 3DES, RSA – Encryption/ Biometric
- Integration to Core Banking System